В теме одно сообщение

Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Новичок

• Pip
  •   Номер участника:
  •   Репутации:
    1. Ваш никнейм: Bill gates
    2. Ссылка вашей блокировки: http://death-arena.m...advSearch=STEAM_1:0:66527804&advType=steamid&Submit#
    3. Ссылка вашей статистики: http://death-arena.m...yerinfo&player=683456
    4. Почему по вашему мнению вы получили блокировку: I killed a player behind smoke... I looked map. I saw my team mate died near at A long doors. I run there... I throwed a random gerenade to doors. But enemy was waiting at the corner. SURPRİZE! He saw me first but I killed him. Then I go inside the doors. Other enemy throwed smoke. And I saw him going inside the smoke. I SAW HİM!  I shot him and killed him and banned. I dont cheat. I played for hours and lots of other players and admins watched me... Cheaters dont play for hours at same server. They get bored. And I play for my team. I never save! I never camp. I never go middors and try to shot players with awp... Or if I am T I never shot to he dorrs from t-base... When I am CT, I always throw smoke to the A short balcony at the begining of a round. Cheaters dont do that. I never use awp and deagle... Cheaters loves that guns. My way of playing does not match for a cheater. Cheaters dont play like me... They are selfish kiddos. I am not.

5. I am looking my ban history on this servers. One vote to ban which I dont care... That can happen to anyone. One ban reason BX which I even dont know what it is? One ban by kozachok for AİM hack. But if watch me or look my headshot statistics my aim is like sh*t :) And last ban was complete mistake. I saw him going in to the smoke. I never hack. Cheating is stupit. I even dont use test vip thing because I dont think its fair. Please remove my ban. Thanks.

admin

admin

Администратор

•   Номер участника:
  •   Репутации:
  • В рабане отказано.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных